Send an email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the following.
Can you please connect the property 'xxx' username : 'yyy' to AccuBook.
For 1-way connection
Please activate the HSI connection only.
To create a two way connection:
- Contact Hotel Connect Connectivity email@example.com
- Provide them the hotel you want them to connect
- Provide them the endpoint where to send the xml reservations
- https://cmapi.secure-online-booking.com/hotelbeds.ashx for the Extranet
- https://diary-cmapi.secure-online-booking.com/hotelbeds.ashx for the Diary
- Enter the property Username and password for Hotel Beds
- Enter the Supplier ID as this is needed for receiving bookings.
- It appears to be possible that a property can have multiple contracts on HotelBeds, some are Sell and some are Net, if we are mapping both we can enter a discount e.g. -20 in the net rate discount field, this will be deducted from the uplifted rate when updating rates configured for net rates.
The channel manager will update:
- Minimum Length of Stay
- Closed Status